how to make snow white mask
This formula earned its name for two reasons: It is made with only white ingredients, and it has a skin-whitening effect.
Yogurt contains lactic acid, which exfoliates and brightens the skin. Potato is also a skin brightener, sometimes referred to as a skin-bleaching agent, and it contains enzymes and vitamins that contribute to this effect. Together with lemon juice, this formula is a powerful skin transformer.
20 drops (1 ml) lemon juice
1 small potato, finely grated
1 ounce (30 ml) plain full-fat yogurt
1 tablespoon ground oats gauze strips
- Begin by adding the lemon juice to the grated potato. Then add the yogurt and
thicken with the ground oats. Combine all ingredients well, using a fork.
- Prepare gauze strips by laying gauze in double layers and cutting four
rectangles for the forehead and neck and four circles for the cheeks.
- Spread a thick amount of the mixture between double layers of the gauze.
- Sit in a reclining chair and apply the gauze pads to cheeks, forehead, and
neck. Leave the mask on for 15 minutes before taking gauze pads off and
rinsing with plenty of water. (If bothersome tingling occurs, or if you notice
redness or other signs of skin reaction, rinse immediately with plenty of
water.) Always follow with sunscreen (SPF 30).
- Repeat weekly for a month for best results. This mask can also be used on the
hands to decrease the appearance of age spots.
Snow White Mask